UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Turin -Let’s make sure women and girls can shape the policies, services and infrastructure that impact all our lives.
- Turin -Countering gender-based violence, addressing vulnerability factors and empowering women have always been at the forefront of UNICRI work.
- Turin (Italy) -Time is NOW to Empower Women and Stop Abuses Testimonies from UNICRI's Research on Trafficking of Nigerian Girls
- United Nations, New York -
- Turin, Italy -Despite the progresses achieved in addressing gender issues, ongoing discrimination and unequal treatment continue to affect women and girls worldwide.
- Rome -A seminar hosted by the Department for Anti-Drug Policies of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers in Italy and organized in collaboration with Pompidou Group will take place in Rome on 10-11 December 2015.
- Mainstreaming gender into policy and practice of substance use prevention treatment and rehabilitationLisbon -The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) will deliver a Symposium on “Addressing vulnerabilities, increasing access to services: how to mainstream gender into policy and practice of substance use preventio
- A new Report on the Impact of the Crisis on Gender Equality and Women's Wellbeing in the European Union Mediterranean CountriesGeneva -A new Report on “The Impacts of the Crisis on Gender Equality and Women’s Wellbeing in European Union (EU) Mediterranean Countries” has been presented at the Palais des Nations in Geneva on 18 September 2014.
- Rome -The 2013 edition of the Summer School on Human Rights has been successfully organized by UNICRI and John Cabot University from 15 to 19 July 2013.