On 7 December the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) and Moldova's Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA) held a workshop in Chisinau to discuss the critical issues of explosives and international drug trafficking.
- UNICRI and Moldova's MIA Discuss Action Plans to Prevent the Illicit Use of Explosives and Drug TraffickingChisinau -
- The trafficking in counterfeit goods has grown to epidemic proportions across the globe.
- ALICE RAP Project preliminary findings presented during the Eighth Annual Conference of the International Society for the Study of Drug PolicyRome -UNICRI and RAND Europe presented the research conducted within the Project ALICE RAP, during the Eighth Annual Conference of the International Society for the Study of Drug Policy (Rome, 21-23 May), an international conference which brought togeth
- Mediterrean Basin -UNICRI with countries of the Mediterranean Basin (Egypt, Greece, Israel, Italy, Morocco, Spain and Tunisia) on the occasion of the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
- Improving the Implementation of the International Drug Control Treaties through enhanced cooperation between INCB and National Drug Control AdministratorsAddis Ababa -Improving the Implementation of the International Drug Control Treaties through enhanced cooperation between INCB and National Drug Control Administrators UNICRI and the International Narcotics Control Board (INCB) Secretariat conducted